Czech Radio – Concertino Praga
Academy of Classical Music
The participants should be aged up to 15 /16 years old.
The competition has two rounds.
The deadline for submitting registrations and delivering the competition recordings for the 1st round is 31.03.2022.
• recordings of the individual competition pieces in the WAV/PCM format – 16/24 bits – 44.1/48kHz,
• video recording which the jury will view only in the case of any doubts associated with how the competition recordings were made,
• the competitor’s profile up to a maximum of 1000 characters,
• five professional photographs of the competitor in print quality, including the photographer’s name (at least 300 dpi),
• the complete sheet music (without any personal markings),
• a copy of the competitor’s passport (in the case of foreign competitors),
• the repertoire for the 2nd round of the Competition – at least 2 pieces set for solo instrument and orchestra.
The rules are listed as competition statue on the official website.
Participation in the competition is limited:
The prize winners will receive the title “Laureate of the Concertino Praga competition”. The jury may also award “Honourable mentions”. The prize winners are invited to participate in the South Bohemian Concertino Praga festival in September 2022.
Prizes will be awarded in the form of special purpose scholarships for participation in master classes or contribution to the purchase of a musical instrument at the following amounts:
1st prize – 5 000 EUR
2nd prize – 2 800 EUR
3rd prize – 1 700 EUR