FAME’S European Orchestral Performing Institute opens an European Creative orchestral program for skilled young musicians in the field of Orchestral music. As part of Pan-European cultural entities, the program focuses on giving an opportunity for young talented musicians to participate into various orchestral practices, exploring new repertoires and performance styles within the Fames Project – dedicated studio for orchestral music recordings.
The program is offering a high professional level of training, practicing, mentoring, and performing, through new methodologies and technologies based on all involved partners experience.
Each seminar will consist therefore of 5 different topics & practices:
• Classical music, baroque, contemporary music
• Film / media / videogame music
• Hybrid orchestral jazz and modern music
• Carte blanche (special guest)
• Immersion professional recording sessions
The main ambition of the project is to offer young highly talented European classical musicians an intensive orchestral work program implemented by the participants with a physical participation to the training, mentoring, rehearsal and performing sessions along with masterclasses in the FAME’S studios and premises.
Each seminar and program will be organised around 2 axes:
• A first one, focused on a theoretical approach, will provide the participants with an initial contact with the program and organize training sessions & rehearsals under expert mentoring, along with master classes addressing surrounding topics of music practice: rehearsal methods and strategies, development of artistic and personal ways of expression, economic & carrier development approaches
• A second one, the implementation in the practice of participants for professional performances & results. Thus each program will be concluded by a practical output in the form of professional recordings, concerts, video recorded & streamed performances.
• Each seminar will last between 2 and 6 weeks and is organised around 5 topics and practice subjects (classical music, film & media, hybrid orchestral, carte blanche, recording sessions).
• The participants can choose to attend the whole seminar or particular masterclasses according to their availability or interest
• It is NOT OBLIGATORY for the participants to attend the whole seminar
• Each seminar is planned to welcome between 20 to 30 musicians.
• The program is free of charge and each selected musician will be welcomed and accommodated in Fames’ premises. The participants will only take in charge their travel costs.
• The program aims to reach around 160 participants from at least 20 European countries over the course of 3 years.
• The program, content and experts involvement, will be established for each seminar in coordination with Associated Partners.
• being a young musician, with high level of instrument practice (all orchestra instruments are accepted)
• being citizen or permanent resident of one of the 27 Countries of the European Union or non-EU Participating Countries in the Creative Europe Programme (Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Ukraine, Georgia)
• being aged between 16 – 30 years old
• being fluent in English Language
FAME’S Project – project leader
FAME’S is a music production company built in 2007 specialized in orchestral music recordings. With over 3000 orchestral projects performed and recorded in the last 15 years the project is recognized today as an active participant in the worldwide orchestral music production sector. Over the last 10 years, the company has implemented a trans-regional and trans-European mobility in its activities employing more than 150 of the finest professional classical musicians from North-Macedonia & Western Balkans. Aside from the music production activities, studios & facilities welcome multiple regional projects, encouraging and supporting the local creation and music development.
Visit the website for more info: www.fames-project.com