|Date of birth:||05.02.1999|
Marvin Pecher was born in 1999 in Germany Böblingen. He began studying piano at the age of 6. Since 2011 he is student of Mr. Romuald Noll from Stuttgart Music School. In 2012, Marvin was enrolled into Stuttgart Music School Talent Class. Since then he started to make successes at diverse national and international piano contests.
Marvin got scholarship from International Rotary Club Lindau in 2015. He was also awarded by German Musiclife Foundation due to his extraordinary performance at 52th Germany Jugend musiziert Chamber Music Competition.
Marvin performed concert with Stuttgart Jugend Orchestra in Stuttgart Liedehalle in Jul 2015. He had also concert performances in Gasteig Munich as well as Peking Concert Hall in China. Feb. 2016 he is going to perform concert with Nürnberger Symphony Orchestra in Nürnberg Germany.
Marvin has won multiple international and national competitions:
- 13th International Rotary Club Piano Competition (Lindau Germany, 2015) - 1st Prize
- 14th Peter Toperczer International Piano Competition (Košice Slovakia, 2015) - 2nd Prize
- 14th International Munich Klavierpodium (Munich Germany, 2014) - Multiple Prizes „Virtuose 2014“; „Piano Fisch Prize“; „Bladowski Prize “ Baldham.
- 12nd International Munich Klavierpodium (Munich Germany, 2012) - Highest number of Prizes in his age group: „Steinway- Haus- Prize“ Munich; „Drobitko- Prize“ Berlin; „Hade Müller Prize“ Munich; Prize for best interpretation of romantic piece; „Hoffnungs- Prize“ Munich; „ Juniorjury Prize”; „Chance – Festival- Preis“ Munich; „Podium Junger Solistenpreis“ Tegernsee.
- 29th Karel Kunc Chamber Music Competition (Bad Drükheim Germany, 2013) - 2nd Prize
- Schumann International Piano Competition (Zwickau Germany, 2012) Encouragement Prize
- Nürnberger Piano Competition (Nürnberg Germany, 2015) - 1st Prize
- 52th Germany Jugend musiziert Chamber Music Competition (Hamburg Germany, 2015) - 1st Prize
- 51th Germany Jugend musiziert Piano Competition (Wolfenbüttel Germany, 2014) - 1st Prize
- 57th Art of Sounds Piano Competition (Stuttgart Germany, 2014) - Mozart Prize - 1st Prize
- 48th Germany Jugend musiziert Piano Competition (Ulm Germany, 2012) - 1st Prize
J.S. Bach, Prelude and Fugue No.17 in A flat major BWV862
J.S. Bach, Prelude and Fugue No.20 in A minor BWV865
J.S. Bach, Partita No. 6 in E Minor BWV 830: V. Sarabande
L. van Beethoven, Piano Sonata No.4 in E flat major Op 7
L. van Beethoven, Piano Sonata No.10 in G major Op 14 No.2
L. van Beethoven, Piano Sonata No.2 in A major Op. 2 No.2
L. van Beethoven, Piano Sonata No.26 in E flat major Op. 81
F. Chopin, Etude Op.10 No.1; No.2; No.3; No.5
F. Chopin, Scherzo No. 2 in B-flat minor Op 31
J. Haydn, Sonate in E minor Hob XVI
F. Liszt, Tarantella: Venezia e Napoli
W.A. Mozart, Piano Sonata in B flat major KV 333
S. Prokofiev, Piano Sonata No. 6 in A Major Op. 82 IV. Vivace
S. Prokofiev, Visions fugitives Op.22 No.10, No.11
S. Rachmaninoff, Etude -Tableau Op. 39 No. 6
S. Rachmaninoff, Sonate No.2 in B flat minor Op. 36
M. Ravel, Gaspard de la nuit: Scarbo
R. Schumann, Symphonic Etudes Op. 13
Chamber Music :
C. M. Weber, Grand Duo Concertant Op 48
Piano with orchestra:
P. I. Tchaikovsky, Piano Concerto No. 1 in B flat minor Op. 23
If you are interested in working with Marvin, please get in touch with the EMCY Office.
- 10 April 2017 Schweizerischer Jugendmusikwettbewerb (SJMW) Jazz, Rock&Pop
- 02 April 2017 G7 Cultural Summit