Kiron Atom Tellian
|Date of birth:||02.08.2002||
|Prize:||1st Prize, 1st Composition Prize
Kiron was born 2002 in Vienna, Austria and began studying the piano when he was five years old. Kiron attends the 'Course for highly gifted children' at the 'University for Music and dramatic Art Vienna' in the class of Prof. Alma Sauer since 2010. He also studies composition since 2009 at the 'Musikschule Hernals'. Currently Kiron attends the fourth grade at the Musikgymnasium Wien.
Kiron has already won many prizes. In 2012 he was awarded the 1st prize with distinction at the competition 'Prima la Musica' and the Special Prize for 'musikalische Inspiration' at the Josef Windisch-Competition for the Highly Gifted.
In 2013, he was awarded the 1st Prize with distinction at the INÖK Competition for New Music, the 1st Prize at the International Piano Competition 'Città di Barletta' 2013 in Italy, the 2nd Prize at the composers competition 'Jugend komponiert' (1st prize not awarded), the Prize Holder at the Klavierpodium München with the additional prizes (Junior Jury Prize, Rosmarie-Theobald-Musikschule-Preis Ottobrunn, Vienna Young Pianists-Preis).
In 2014, he won the 1st Prize at the Landeswettbewerb Prima la musica in Vienna in the categories piano and woodwind ensemble, as well as the 2nd Prize at the composers competition 'Jugend komponiert' (1st prize not awarded) and the 2nd Prize at the Rudolf Heydner-Piano Competition, the 1st Prize at the Bundeswettbewerb 'Prima la Musica' in the categories piano solo and woodwind ensemble, the 2nd Prize at the International Jenö Takács Piano Competition.
In 2015, he was awarded the Appreciation Prize at the Kammermusikwettbewerb U19 with trios “Die Lacke” and “Trio La Mer”. He also won the 1st Prize in the piano chamber music category at the Landeswettbewerb and Bundeswettbewerb 'Prima la Musica' and the Special Prize 'Prof. Dr. Konrad Fuchs-Stipendium', as well as the 3rd Prize at the International Music Competition in Osaka (Japan) in the category piano solo and the 'Espoir Prize' with the "Trio La Mer" in the category chamber music.
in 2016, he won the 1st Prize at 'Prima la Musica' in Linz and the 1st Prize at the composers competition 'Jugend komponiert' in Salzburg.
Kiron has written many compositions for piano solo, violin and piano, piano trio, duet for clarinets, mixed ensemble, marching band, choir and orchestra, among which:
- Wiener Gretzl (2011-2012) for piano solo
- Herrengarderoben und Zugang zur Bühne (2012) for bass clarinet, oboe, english horn and violoncello
- 13A (2012) for vocal ensemble - prizewinning work
- Speck im Schuh (2012) for clarinet, flute and piano
- Kia khiat (2013) for violin and piano - prize winning work
- Fahrplätze (2014) for clarinet, flute and piano
- Für mein Stoffhuhn (2015) for guitar and flute
- Variationen über einen Zwergenmarsch (2014) for piano solo
- Passacaglia for 2 Clarinets (2014)
- Für mein Stoffhuhn (2015) for guitar and flute - prize winning work
- Der Tropfende (2015) for orchestra
- 10 April 2017 Schweizerischer Jugendmusikwettbewerb (SJMW) Jazz, Rock&Pop
- 02 April 2017 G7 Cultural Summit