|Date of birth:||26.4.2001|
Aleksa Janković was born on 26.04.2001. in Belgrade. He attend class piano in high music school „Kosta Manojlović“ in the town Zemun (Serbia) in the class of professor Radojka Ivanović. During his education he participated in many competitions and festivals where he won significant awards. We shall mention awards from competitions during the 2013-15. year:
- 17th International Competition for young pianists “Sabac” 2013 - 1st prize
- National Competition 2013. - 1st prize
- Festival Music Schools of Serbia 2013. - 1st prize
- 13th International Competition for young pianists “Citta di Gorizia” Italy 2013 1st prize “Primo premio assolluto”
- Competition “Josip Slavenski” - 1st prize in 2013 –Laureate.
- Competition “Stanislav Binicki” – 1st Prize 2014 – Laureate.
- 18th International Competition for young pianists “Sabac“ 2014 -1st prize
- 13th International Competition for young pianists “Nis“ 2014.-1st prize
- International Competition “Nikolai Rubinstein“ 2014 Paris -1st award.
- International Competition “Alessandar Scriabin” Paris 2014 -1st award.
- 18th International Competition “Peter Konjovic“ 2014 -1st award.
- International Competition “Ohrid pearls” 2014 -1st award.
- 13th Festival of Musical talents of Serbia in Karlovic 2014 - Laureat
- International Competition “Davorin Jenko” 2015 – 1st prize
- “Belgrade Chopin Fest” 2015 - 1st prize
- 19th International Competition for young pianists "Sabac "2015 -Laureate
- 6th Memorial “Dr Vojislav Vuckovic” 2015 - Laureate
- National Competition 2015 - Laureat (at the invitation of professor. Natalia Troull from Moscow got a free masterclass in San Daniele, Italy)
- International Competition “Peter Toperzer” in Kosice 2015 1 prize. (at the invitation of the Polish prof. Marian Sobula got a free masterclass in Katowice, Poland.)
He has performed in some of Belgrade’s larger venues such as “I. M. Kolarac”; “Russian Cultural Centre”; “Hall SKC”; “Hall of the National Library”; “The House of the Army of Serbia”.He was observed by famous professors from Italy, Russia, France, Austria, Germany, Macedonia, USA, with whom he made contact and got amazing comments and praise.
You can listen to Aleksa here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9PUav6UIMs
J. S. Bach, Prelude and fugue in D Major WTC II
L. v. Beethoven, Sonata op.31 no.2 in D minor 1st mouvt
F. Chopin, Etude op.10 no.1 in C Major
F. Chopin, Etude op.10 no.4 in C sharp minor
F. Chopin, Ballade op.38 no.2 F Major
A. Scriabin, Preludes op.11 no.9, no.10
A. Scriabin, Etude op.8 no.12 in D sharp minor
If you are interested in working with Aleksa, please get in touch with the EMCY Office.