San Sebástian City International Piano Competition (San Sebastián)
|Categories for the next competition:||piano|
|City:||San Sebastián (Spain)
|Age range:||1 - 24 (6 age categories)
|Structure:||two rounds and closing concert|
|Cycle:||every two years|
|Organiser:||Escuela Municipal de Música y Danza|
Rules: The competition is open to pianists of all nationalities who do not exceed the age limits described in point 2 below on 23th March 2017. Each entrant may opt for only one individual category. First prize winners of previous editions may not apply for the same category.
CATEGORIES AND AGE LIMITS
Elementary level 1, up to age 11, maximum 60 entrants, €18
Elementary level 2, up to age 13, maximum 40 entrants, €20
4-handed, up to age 14, maximum 12 pairs, €30 (pair)
Intermediate level 1, up to age 16, maximum 24 entrants, €30
Intermediate level 2, up to age 19, maximum 20 entrants, €40
Upper level, up to age 24, maximum 18 entrants, €55
All winners will receive a certificate of participation. Certification will also be issued to finalists at intermediate level 2 and upper level.
The entry form, duly completed. This must be done online at www.donostiaeskola.eus
- A copy of the entrant’s identity card or passport
- A recent passport-size photograph in jpg format
- At intermediate level 2 and above, a brief curriculum vitae outlining musical training, teachers and marks, and prizes won.
- At elementary and intermediate 1 levels, if there are more entrants than places available, applications will be dealt with in order of registration. Documentary proof of payment of the entrance fees for the San Sebastián City International Piano Competition by payment or transfer with no charges payable by the receiver (in all cases specifying the entrant’s full name) into the following bank accounts: La Caixa: ES 59 2100 8686 82 0200004228 Kutxabank: ES 63 2095 0611 06 1061870977 Laboral Kutxa: ES 53 3035 0092 58 0920029554
The organisers reserve the right of admission if not all entries can be dealt with. In this case unsuccessful entrants will receive a reply by 27th January 2017 and
their entry fees will be refunded. Any subsequent change to the programme must 18 be approved in writing by the organisers and can only be requested before 3rd February 2017.
Last updated: 02.11.2016
- 10 April 2017 Schweizerischer Jugendmusikwettbewerb (SJMW) Jazz, Rock&Pop
- 02 April 2017 G7 Cultural Summit